Tuesday, June 15, 2010

24 - The Search for Meaning

Every travel adventure includes an exploration of life's meaning.  Each observation and experience of a new culture adds another piece to the answer.

Cuba reminded me that caring and supportive relationships with others, and good health, were top on my list.  Next, lightness and serendipity.  I found this and other peacocks and peahens walking the grounds of the Fototeca, Cuba's central institution for photography.  Fototeca As for serendipity, we were there at the same time as a couple of curators from the Getty Museum, looking at the work of Cuban photographers.

3 comments:

Cindy Cooksey said...

This is a great pic. Kind of unexpected - a surprise visual. I tried to be a follower, but for some reason my computer won't let me follow anybody new lately. :-(

billie said...

beautiful shot, catherine.

Catherine Singer said...

Glad you like it and sorry you can't follow Cindy. Thanks for trying!